Annual General Meetings
The 2017 SIHA Annual General Meeting will be held at 5:30pm on 23 September 2017 at Club Meatballs, #01-35 China Square Central, 20 Cross Street, Singapore 048422.
The 2017 AGM Agenda
- To consider and approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on October 3rd, 2016.
- To review the Annual Report and, if seen fit, approve the Audited Accounts for the fiscal year ended April 30th, 2017.
- 2017 SIHA Annual Report – Draft until Audited Financial Report completed
- 2017 Audited Financial Report – Coming
- To appoint the SIHA Auditors for the fiscal year ending April 30th, 2018.
- To elect the following SIHA Executive Committee Members:
- Vice President Marketing & Communications
- Director of Youth Development
- Director of Men’s National Program
- Director of Women’s National Program
As per the SIHA constitution, all Executive Committee positions are elected for a two-year tenure and 100% volunteer roles. SIHA Executive Committee job descriptions are available here. Roles are subject to slight variations depending on candidates strengths, skills and willingness, as well as other Executive Committee Members. If you wish to stand for any of the above Executive Committee positions, please fill out the Volunteer Profile Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 September 2017 at 5pm (SGT).
- To review and draw attention to the focus of the SIHA for the upcoming year.
- To present any other business brought forth before the AGM. If you wish to add any additional items to the AGM Agenda, please email email@example.com by 20 September 2017.
All SIHA Members are encouraged to attend. Voting is in person only.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AGM Meeting Minutes: minutes-siha-agm-03-oct-2016
- Audited Financial Report: signed-audited-report-ye-31-03-2016-1