Annual General Meetings
SINGAPORE ICE HOCKEY ASSOCIATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
Thank you for joining us for the 2021 Annual General Meeting. The AGM presentation can be downloaded here.
We welcome the new Executive Committee Members on board and we look forward to working with you.
Once again, the Association is actively seeking out for volunteers for various roles and skillsets. If you would like to give back to the community through the Association, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Have a great weekend, and a good Chinese New Year!
REGISTRATION LINK WILL SENT THROUGH EMAIL.
Please contact SIHA Secretary (Jay Tan) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received the email by 14 January 2022.
Date: 29 January 2022
Time: 2pm – 5pm
The AGM is opened to all Members of SIHA. All attendees of the AGM will have to register through the link provided in the email. Please register for the AGM using the same email which you have used to sign up for your SIHA Membership for verification purposes. Members will receive a confirmation email within 3 – 5 working days, which contains a unique link for your participation, as well as further instructions on joining the call. Should there be technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that your microphone and web-cameras will be switched off during the meeting. The committee will ask for you to turn it on during appropriate Q&A sessions.
The roles up for election and responsibilities are as stated below:
• Ensure that the Association keeps in accordance with the Association’s Constitution
• Engage and represent the Association to all external governing affiliates.
(Sport Singapore, Singapore National Olympic Council, International Ice Hockey Federation)
• Represent the Association on behalf of its members to the general public
• Advise and guide ExCo members in their area of responsibilities
• Develop long term goals and plans for the Association (MYSP)
• Annual Report
• Approve payments
VP, Marketing & Communications
• Deliver all SIHA’s Marketing and Communications
• Develop all communications with the Association Members
• Enhance publicity of the sport and of the Association
• Creation and preservation of SIHA brand identity
• Develop multi-year marketing and communications plan with an estimated budget
• Maintain all SIHA’s marketing assets (website, Member database, Registration platform, email distribution)
• To ensure all social media platform posting are quality contents
• Ensure sound financials of the Association • Responsible for the Associations P&L (Membership Fees, Administrative Costs, etc)
• Accounting support to all program leads
• Manage and submission the SIHA compliance requirements on Charity Portal
• Ensure yearly audit of accounts and proper checks and balances are in place to meet IPC standards
• Ensure timely payment of creditors/suppliers
• Creation of SIHA invoices and ensure payment of SIHA issued invoices
• Develop Multi-year financial plan
• Work with Certified Public Accountants and Auditors to ensure all tax returns are accurate and filed on time
• With accounting background will be an advantage
Director of Development (Women’s)
• Oversee and run the Singapore Women’s National Team Development Program
• Develop multi-year development plan with an estimated budget
• Ensure Women’s National Team meets all affiliated partner requirements
• In partnership with Sponsorship lead, actively seek supporters of the Women’s National Teams goals
• Responsible for the Women’s National Team P&L
• Working closely with the coaching team for half-yearly planning
Director of Development (Youth)
• Oversee and run the SIHA Youth Development Program with sub-committee
• Develop multi-year youth development plan with clear growth targets and estimated budget
• Articulate the coaching requirements to develop ice hockey
• Responsible for the Youth Program’s P&L
- Opening Remarks – Diane Foo, President
- SIHA Executive Committee Nominee Speech
- Treasury Report – Financial Year
- 2021/22 Audited Financial Report
- Appointed Auditor for Fiscal Year 2022
- Voting for nominee
- 2021/22 – Looking Ahead
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Member elected speech
- Any Other Business